Great business decisions begin with great questions and research that challenge assumptions and generate strategy that delivers meaningful experiences.
Ameliot applies human-centred design and product strategy methods to help organisations build better products, services and experiences that best meet people’ needs and enhance business performance.
Ameliot provides the following key services:
Customer Experience Design
We help clients differentiate and grow their businesses by designing experiences that forge strong customer relationships. Combining human-centred design with psychology, anthropology and behavioural economics, we understand both what customers do, and why they do it. Our digital and physical product solutions are infused with insights into customer motivations, behaviours, values and needs.
PRODUCT & SERVICE STRATEGY
We help clients establish their design, business and technology strategies by applying a wide range of strategic tools and methods to help organisations take advantage of untapped opportunities in the market, including research, ideation, competitor and market analysis, forecasting and technology roadmapping. We always focus the strategy building activities on how customers should experience a product or service, and what impact it can have in their lives.
POSITIONING IN THE MARKET
We help clients obtain the necessary ISO, IEC and other standards and CE marking to commercialise their products and services in the market, such as:
- Medical Devices – Quality Management Systems (ISO 13485)
- Medical Device Software – Software Life Cycle Processes (IEC 62304)
- Medical Devices – Application of Risk Management to Medical Devices (ISO 14971)
- Medical Devices – Application of Usability Engineering to Medical Devices (IEC 62366)
- Information Technology – Security Techniques – Information Security Management System (ISO/IEC 27001)
- Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001)
- Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001)
- Laboratory Testing (ISO/IEC 17025).
Let’s Talk About Your Project
Ameliot works with all types of organisations: from multinational corporations through public organisations to startups with bold ideas. If you are working on an interesting project that you would like to discuss with us, then email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1223 798380.
Alternatively, you can drop us a line by completing this form…