ISO Compliance. Strategy Consulting
Tech Organisations – ISO Standards Implementation
Ameliot worked with various technology organisations to create documentation for and prepare them for International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) Standards’ certification audits and surveillance audits. The ISO Standards that we have covered so far include: ISO9001, ISO27001, ISO14001, ISO14971, ISO13485 and IEC62304. To date we have helped over 25 organisations to get compliant with the internationally recognised ISO and IEC Standards.
Our client satisfaction results show that 44% of our clients attributed winning new business directly to the Standards we helped them to get certified for.
There are many important reasons for implementing the ISO and IEC Standards, for example:
- a requirement for a public sector tender contractual,
- regulatory or market requirements,
- meeting customer preferences (supply chains),
- protecting your clients’ and employees’ information,
- preserving your brand and reputation,
- reducing costs through less resource and waste,
- it is part of a risk management programme, or
- it will motivate staff by setting a clear goal.
- CLIENT SATISFACTION – 100%
- ON TIME PROJECT DELIVERY – 100%
- New Business Directly Attributed to Certification – 44%
Number of Standards Covered
Overall Number of Documents Created to Date
Number of Client Certifications Awarded to Date
Number of Certifications Currently Underway
Other Recent Projects
We love helping our clients to create the products and services that their customers really need, as well as the experiences and work cultures that differentiate them from competitors. See below other examples of our work in User Experience (UX), ISO Compliance and Strategy Consulting.
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOUR PROJECT
Ameliot works with all types of organisations: from multinational corporations through public organisations to startups with bold ideas. If you are working on an interesting project that you would like to discuss with us, then email email@example.com or call +44 1223 798380.
Alternatively, you can drop us a line by completing this form…